Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Challenge Card for Today.......

I'm finally finding some time to create something!
I had company all weekend and this is the first time
I've had a chance to make anything at all.
I love having my family here, but
it cuts into my stamping time.

So - I found a few challenges that I combined
to make this wonderful butterfly card.



Card details:
Stamps: Butterfly Dreams and  Delightful Dahlia from PTI
Dot Flourishes from Inkadinkado
Paper: Kraft, Black, Mellow Moss, BG Capella
Ink: Versafine Black
Misc: pearls, rhinestones, modern label punch, nesties, MS butterfly punch

Thanks for stopping by!
Pin It

18 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Super gorgeous Julie!!! This just popped up in my blogger reader and I had to tell you how much I love this design!!! Hugs ~S~

suzARTe said...

such a beautiful card. I love the black pearls, they look fantastic

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

WOW Jules...this is gorgeous!

JayLynn said...

Wow! This card is BEAUTIFUL, I love everything about it!!!

Deb said...

How gorgeous!

Leigh Anne said...

oooo all those black pearls are yummy!!

Marisa said...

This is fabulous, Julie!! Just love the flourish with the bling on it. The butterflies are fabulous as well. Great use of the sketch!

Sylvia Blum said...

fantastic card! the stamp combined with the pearls is just gorgous!!!
Sylvia

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Gorgeous card, Julie! The pearls on the flourish are a great touch and I love the butterflies! Funny, my word verification is 'inche'!

Sue said...

OMG Julie- this is absolutely absolutely absolutely fantastic!!!!!! I think it took me a couple of mins to pick my jaw back up off the floor! The pearls, the rhinestones, the butterflies -stunning!

Michele Gross said...

Wow! I actually said WOW out loud when I saw your card :) It is so lovely and so elegant and so...just WOW!

jjcreations said...

Gorgeous card - I love the swirl!!!

Marsha Fisher said...

Stunning black pearl swirls!

Ayana Posadas said...

Wow! This card is GORGEOUS!!!!

Julie said...

Wow,such a beautiful card,I so love the blinged florish,stunning! x

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

So, how appropriate is it that you picked Congratulations as the sentiment for this card?!! Congratulations to you for winning the challenge!! Well deserved!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Congrats on the Sweet Sunday Sketch win, great card!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Very pretty design! Thanks so much for joining us in the Embellish Butterflies Challenge!