Monday, May 3, 2010

Repeat Impressions....Stamp of the Week

Its time for another RI Stamp of the Week!
This one is just too sweet!
I just love the Wild Violets?

If you'd like to snag your's at a great discount,
you'll want to head on over to the Repeat Impressions blog,
where you will find the direct link to the page featuring Wild violets,
and get the discount code to enter when you are checking out.

You'll also want to check out what the rest of the DT has done with this stamp:




Card Details:
Stamps: Wild Violets (1706-I) and Sentiment from Sheet of
Verses (P8600) - (both RI)
Paper: PTI White, Basic Grey Wisteria, Ripe Avocado PTI,
Watercolor paper
Ink: Stazon Black, Ripe Avocado
Misc: Nesties, SU Markers

Enjoy checking out everyones work, and Happy Monday!


 
Pin It

15 comments:

Whimsey said...

Simple yet stunning; love it!!

Lynette said...

So pretty, Julie! I like that patterned paper and your layout. Your coloring is great!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I like your layout and I love violets. Very pretty!

Carrie said...

So pretty!!

Unknown said...

Julie, this is simply beautiful!! I love your clean and beautiful style!!
Great striped paper, too!

Janice M said...

Very pretty, great CAS card Julie!

Dana Joy said...

Julie - what a gorgeous card.

Harriet Skelly said...

Julie I love your CAS layout to show off this beautiful image! It looks great with that dp too!

Silke Ledlow said...

Awesome CAS card Julie!!! The flower image is so pretty!!! Hugs ~S~

joy said...

Love your coloring! Love how you have paired the sentiment and the stamp.

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Wonderful CAS card, Julie. Funny, I've pulled out my Wisteria paper for a couple of cards here lately, too! It's perfect with those violets!.

Julie said...

Hi Julie - I love that stamp...and the gorgeous coloring!!

I was just reading the comment you left me! And yes, I always use a neutral card base...either white or cream. I don't know why! Maybe it's my OCD or something! LOL! Nobody has ever mentioned it before you! The ribbon pleating is really really easy. Ashley posted a video on her blog last week I believe that shows how she does it. Check out the link on my post! It's seriously addicting and really easy to do! :)

Ayana Posadas said...

I just adore this card, Julie!
It's so clean and elegant! Great color mix and great design! :)

Darsie Bruno said...

Your clean and simple card showcases the Wild Violets stamp perfectly! An elegant card!
Hugs, Darsie
RI Design Team

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

I love how simple this is - so gorgeous!