Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hope Stamps Eternal

Sometimes people ask me where I get my
ideas for the cards I make
.
Normally, I follow a sketch or a color challenge....
but sometimes IT JUST HAPPENS!

Thats exactly what happened when I saw this yummy pic of some cupcakes
I saw them and new just what I wanted to do.


Here is my take on these lovely pieces of yumminess:



Card details:
Stamps: In Bloom - PTI
Paper: Berry Sorbet, Hawaiin Shores, Vanilla
Ink: Hawaiin Shores
Misc: Button, ribbon, twine, pearls, PTI linen impression plate


Here is another card I made with some of these luscious posies I got!
I won a ton of stickers over at EAD Designs and wanted to use them.
So, thats what my sentiment is...who knew stickers were this cool?


Card details:
Stamps: NONE - its an EAD sticker
Paper: Vanilla, Berry Sorbet
Ink: NONE
Misc: primas, ribbon, pearls, PTI impression plate



Have a wonderful day!
Pin It

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUMMY! Your cards are beautiful.

Lynette said...

Such pretty cards - I love them!

Jenn said...

beautiful cards

Stephanie Zito said...

These are beautiful Julie!!! I love the soft and pretty colours!

Raechelle Bellus said...

these are beautiful! Soft and elegant.

stuffie said...

ooooohhhhhh..... LOVE me some yumm-o cupckaes!!!!! I am making some thign weekend for a picnic that look like corn on the cob....

Janine Rachau said...

Lovely!

Stacy Sheldon said...

oooh the texture on the bottom one looks like swirled frosting... cool beans.. I mean ooOOh cool sugar rush! ;)

Rachel Hope said...

Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!