Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Whimsy Haven Hoppin....

(scroll down for my Repeat Impressions post)

Here we are with another Wednesday,
and another Whimsy card!

If you arrived here from Stephanie's blog...
you are on the right track!

Here is my card made with this adorable
little owl stamp!  Isn't she cute?

She can be yours today for the very low price of just

$1

You heard me right chicklets, just $1!!!!
Now head on over and do a little shoppin....its good for the soul!



Card Details:
Stamps: As If Owl, Whimsy Have, Sentiment from Viva Las Vegas Stamps
Paper: PTI White, Choc Chip, Kraft, MME dp
Ink: Soft Suede
Misc: copics, corduroy brad, ribbon, spica glitter pen

This card was made with the Sweet Sunday Sketch

Now....onto the next peep's blog

JoAnn

I just know she'll have something fabulous for you to look at!!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Pin It

21 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

So cute Julie the Dp is perfect for this image!!!

Stephanie Zito said...

Adorable Julie! I agree that dp is perfect!

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute and just love that dp.

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

super cute owl!!! Love the background paper!

Carolyn V said...

Bahahahaa... I love her! she's so sassy! Great card (background, image, sentiment - it's all wonderful!)

Whimsey said...

Great card; love the DP!

Karen McAlpine said...

Very sweet! Your coloring is fab! Love that owl dec paper too.

Anonymous said...

This little guy is hoot-a-licious.
Love the owl paper.

Carrie said...

Bwahahaha! Love it Julie! I love that paper and the colors too!

Unknown said...

I love how we all have a variety of colors for this little owl and yours looks so adorable Julie! Oooh and I have some of the MME paper too! Thanks for the inspiration!

~amy~ said...

LOL...LOVE it and OMGoodness...I "need" that sentiment stamp!!! Way to rock the sweet owl!!

Georgia said...

Love the background paper with the cute owl!

Lindsay Spencer said...

LOL! I love it! Perfect saying for that bird.

Cheryl said...

Cute! I love the sentiment.

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So cute! You found the perfect DP to match!

Amy said...

OH I love this!!! So so cute, and that paper is perfect!! Love that sentiment too..need that!!

Court said...

I LOVE that owl paper! I love owls so this blog hop has been so much fun!

JenMarie said...

CUTE, perfect dp!

Janice M said...

Too cute!! Perfect DP for that stamp!

Lisa H. said...

this is darling! gotta love a cute little owl like this one!

Shelley said...

Great card and image, Julie! that owl cracks me up! What attitude!