Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Whimsy Haven and a Big Comfy Couch

I just love what Lindsay has new over at the Whimsy blog today!
I think you'll love it too!
I also think you'll like the sale Lindsay has going on!!

So...if you came here from Jenny's wonderful blog....
you are on track.  If not, you can start at the beginning here:

Here is my card for the day:

Do you not wanna just sit and rub this satin ribbon all freakin day??
This is just so luscious!
I also want a chair like this for my stamp room!
(not that I have room for it)
But, I totally want a pink and brown comfy chair with pink
bling on the arms!!!


Card details:
Stamps: Couch image from Whimsy, sentiment is Amuse
Paper: PTI White, BG Sultry dp
Ink: Soft Suede
Misc: pearls, scor-pal, luscious silk ribbon

Now onto the next DT members blog...and that would be...

the one, the only...


so head on over and see what she has waiting for ya!

Happy Wednesday, and thanks for stopping by!!
Pin It

16 comments:

~amy~ said...

You rocked the new comfy chair image!!!! Love it to pieces!!

StampinCathy said...

Love this card and that ribbon is beautiful. Love the image and sentiment.

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally fabbo Julie!!! Love this CAS card!!! The scoring & the chair are awesome!!! I wish I had a chair like this in my room too...he,he!!! Hugs ~S~

Stephanie Zito said...

Wow! This is so stunning Julie! I love what you did with thata chair. I have to get my hands on some of that gorgeous ribbon!

Janice M said...

Awesome card Julie!! Love the pink & brown chair and that gorgous ribbon!!!

Anonymous said...

SQUEAL...CUTE!
I think everyone needs a chair like this

Lindsay Spencer said...

Super cute! and YES I want to just sit and relax in that chair ALL DAY!! Wouldn't that be wonderful!! I love what you did with the new stamp.

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Beautiful! I love how you used the new stamp! :)

Court said...

Such a great card! I love it! The colors are perfect!

Jenny said...

Wonderful card... love the chair!!! :) :) :)

Cheryl said...

Very cute! I just went over and bought this set.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Simply beautiful!!!!

Michele Gross said...

I love it! I want a couch like that! Cute cute cute :)

BJ said...

Nice job on your entry in the hop.
I have a big chair. But my Jack Russell Savannah has taken it over. Thank You for taking time to participate in the hop.

Unknown said...

Definitely a fabulous chair to have...wish it could be mine IRL...it would make me happy! *smile* That ribbon is definitely a keeper..I would hoard it...ha!

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Gorgeous Julie!!!