Sunday, May 9, 2010

Curtain Call on Mom's Day

Happy Mother's Day!!!!
I hope you are all having a fantastic Sunday!

These colors were hard for me, as I'm not a real
fan of orange....but I'm trying!
 



You'll wanna check out what the Crew
has in store for you this week.
Its bound to be fabulous!

Stacey Schafer at Stacey's Stamping Stage

....and now for my card:

ok, I've totally been hoarding these Fresh Cut
notes from SU...probably for a couple years now!
When these colors stumped me....
I figured it was time for 3 words...
CLEAN AND SIMPLE!
So thats what you get.




Card Details:
Stamps: PTI Birthday Basics
Paper: SU Fresh Cut Notes, Tangerine Tango,
Bordering Blue, Summer Sun
Ink: Versafine Black
Misc: PTI Flower dies, rhinestones

Make sure you stop back to see me tomorrow....
surprise sketch and a Whimsy card coming at ya!!
Along with a Critter Card and a brief lesson on bugs!
Pin It

12 comments:

Marisa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

fabulous card! Simple and understated but so GORGEOUS! :)

Stacey Schafer said...

very pretty, Julie!

Sue said...

What a fabo card- clean, simple and perfect!! great work with the colours! :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Ohh, gorgeous! So very CAS and vibrant - love it!!

Lynette said...

Very pretty, Julie! I have those notes hanging around somewhere, too:)

Lea L. said...

Great CAS card! Love the flowers! Great job with the colors!

♥♥♥Lea

JenMarie said...

OMGosh, absolutely strikingly STUNNING!

Amy White said...

What a clever idea combining fresh cuts notes with pti flower dies!! My hubby has just ordered these for my birthday pressie so I'll definitely be casing your idea!!

Marisa said...

Love the pop of colour from the flower, Julie. Great use of this week's colour combo!

Anonymous said...

Wow! totally Love this card. awesome colors!