Sunday, May 16, 2010

Curtain Call

Time for another Curtain Call over

After seeing these luscious colors -
you'll want to pop on over and play along.
Just remember to link your creation up to Mr. Linky...
Maybe you'll be on the stage next week!

Now for this weeks wonderful colors:



Now, at first glance, I was worried....I really was!
BUT.....I varied my colors a bit, kept my CAS style,
and I'm quite pleased with what I came up with.

You'll want to pop on over to all the DT blogs -
they'll have all kinds of wonderful stuff!


Stacey Schafer at Stacey's Stamping Stage

...and now - onto my card:


Card Details:
Stamps: PTI 2009 Anniver Set Round & Round
Paper: Kraft, White
Ink: Versafine black, groovy guava
Misc: buttons, ribbon, fillable frames 1 PTI, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Pin It

11 comments:

Marisa said...

Love how you used the buttons - great idea and card :D

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh aren't these button flowers the cutest?? :D Love how you used PTI stamp too!

~amy~ said...

this is absolutely fabulous!

Amy White said...

Love those funky button flowers Julie!

Sue said...

love the clean and simple look Julie, you always do it so well! what a brilliant way to use the flower stamp! :)

Lea L. said...

Fabulous card!! Loving the buttons over top of those stamped bursts!! Great job with the colors!

♥♥♥Lea

JenMarie said...

So FUN!

Janice M said...

There's that sentiment again! I need to get a stamp/set with that in! Good job with those colors!

Mandy said...

Oh, I LOVE this, Julie! Fabulous pops of button color!! :)

Harriet Skelly said...

Great cas card with these colors!! Love it!

Julie said...

Gorgeous Julie! I love what you did with the buttons! Perfect touch! :)