Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Repeat Impressions First Sketch Challenge

Here we go....our first sketch challenge at
Repeat Impressions!

Woo hoo, I'm so excited!!!

head on over to the RI blog.....play along, link up your card,
maybe win a little caaaaandy!!!  * wink*

I hope you'll join along with us!
Isn't it such a  fantastic sketch?



You'll need to go check out what the DT has done with it ~
cuz you know its all gonna be super fabulous!!!




Card Details:
Stamps: Morning glories (2629-H), Sheet of Verses (P8600)
Paper: Old Olive, BG Wisteria, Watercolor paper, PTI White
Ink: Old Olive, Stazon Black
Misc: Nesties, copics, piercer, ribbon, buttons, dimensionals

Make sure you check out all of the other blogs,
these ladies are phenomenal!

Happy Wednesday!


Pin It

12 comments:

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Love how you used the morning glory stamp, Julie, very clever. And your ribbon treatment is fabulous!

Lynette said...

So pretty, Julie! What a great idea to stamp the morning glories on the edge and add the sentiment to the same panel! I love the ribbon and the buttons, too.

joy said...

Julie, what a wonderful sympathy card! I really like the ribbon treatment!

Whimsey said...

Very pretty; love your ribbon treatment!

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful, Julie! I love how you placed the flower image. Great ribbon treatment!
It's so nice to know we had a couple same ideas for the challenge, hee hee ;)

Dana Joy said...

Wow Julie.....your card is stunning. Great card for the sketch.

Ayana Posadas said...

Julie, you and I used the same image! I guess great minds think alike! haha :) Your card came out beautiful! I LOVE the pleated ribbon and the colors you used. So pretty!

Harriet Skelly said...

Julie this is so lovely - great colors and I love the morning glories in the image panel with the sentiment!That ribbon treatment is awesome!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So pretty!

Darsie Bruno said...

I just love the colors you've used in your morning glories card! It's beautiful!

Janice M said...

Ohhh I like that sketch will have to try to play along! I like the way you did your ribbon!!

Lee said...

Julie this is gorgeous!!! I took a peek at the R.I. site and I sure do love some of those images!!!! :)