Sunday, May 23, 2010

Curtain Call - Act 31

Before I get on with my Curtain Call post....

I want to wish my oldest son a Very Happy 16th Birthday!!!
16 years ago today, you brought so much joy into our lives, and now...
I cannot believe the fine young man that you are growing into.
You make me so proud and I love you with all my heart!

Here we are with some more fantastic
colors from our fearless leader Stacey!

Head over to all of the design teams blogs
and check out their wonderful creations this week.

This is one fantastic group of gals, and
their creations never cease to amaze me!



Stacey Schafer at Stacey's Stamping Stage

Here are this weeks wonderful colors ~
don't you just love this mix?





Now, after seeing these colors and looking
at all of the DT inspiration...you need to head on
over to Stacey's blog and link up your wonderful
creation to Mr. Linky.

Who knows, you could get one of the coveted
"showstopper" badges for your blog!!!!

Now here is my take on these colors:



Card details:
Stamps: Lilly of the Valley - PTI
Paper: PTI White, SU dp, Pink Paislee 365 degrees
Ink: Night of Navy
Misc: ribbon, silver pearls, PTI Sunshine Impression Plate

Thanks for stopping by today!
Pin It

12 comments:

Marisa said...

Great use of DPs for this week's colours. Love the sentiment - need that PTI set LOL! Happy Birthday to your son too :D It is hard to believe how quickly they grow up!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

SO lovely, Julie! Less is definitely more here, I love your choice of DP, and these awesome ripples around the sentiment!!

Amy White said...

Love the simplicity of the strips of DSP along with the touch of embossing at the top - great CAS card!

Pam Speidel said...

FABULOUS! Great way to work with this unusual color combo! Love the CAS look! You nailed it Julie! :)

Stacey Schafer said...

this is super cute, Julie! love the simple design with such a fun mix of patterns...totally adorable:)

love the new blog design....and hb to your boy!

Julie said...

Julie, this is gorgeous!! I love what you did with those colors...can't wait to give this challenge a try! :)

Janice M said...

What a fun card Julie, Love it! Happy Birthday "T"!!

Harriet Skelly said...

Love these colors together - I love your CAS design!

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty! I love the embossing on the white, and such a great mix of papers!! Great job with the colors this week!

♥♥♥Lea

Sue said...

sweet and elegant Julie, the PTI embossing folder looks sensational! :)

Mary Marsh said...

this is a great card-love how you worked the colors for the challenge

Shelley said...

Mmmm! Aren't these colors great together? And you are so tempting me with the embossing plate...you'll have to give me an honest assessment. I usually like a deeper emboss that the folders give but PTI has come out with some really tempting ones!!!