Wednesday, May 26, 2010

More Challenge Cards!

I recently figured out how to "star" things in
Google Reader.....this makes it so much
easier to keep track of the challenges I want to do.

I used to do it the old fashioned way and make a list,
needless to say, I lost most of my lists!

So, here are a few more challenge cards I did tonight.


This first one is for the One Layer Wednesday over
the challenge was to do some overlapping with
your image and sentiment!
Very CAS!

Card details:
Stamps: Butterfly Dreams and Delightful Dahlia - PTI
Paper: White - PTI
Ink: Berry Sorbet and Versafine Black
Misc: Pearls, corner rounder


This next card was made for the
Its a color challenge to use Red, White and Blue


Card details:
Stamps: Thomas Kincade
Paper: Kraft
Ink: Versafine black
Misc: Black fine tip pen, prismas, white gel pen


Lastly, I have a card for the
CAS-tastic challenge
and this challenge is to use a touch of green,
while keeping it CAS


Card details:
Stamps: On My Couch
Paper: White - PTI, Kraft
Ink: Old Olive
Misc: Paper piercer, copic to color chair legs

Thanks for stopping by today!
Pin It

24 comments:

Anne Tussing said...

Love the green couch! My parents used to have one of those....come to think of it, it was in my first condo too:)

Kirsten said...

I LOVE the Thomas Kincade stamp. What a perfectly simply beautiful card. I love the highlight of just the flag it is wonderful! Thanks for playing along with the diva challenge!

Karen B. said...

All of your designs are lovely, and in each one you have something a bit extra to add interest. I love the paper piercing in your last card to follow the sentiment.

Thanks for joining us at CAS-Tastic this week!

Marisa said...

Great cards Julie :D Love the first one.

I need to know how to star things!!! Can you please share your new found wisdom with me?!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Those are great, well done!

Gayatri said...

Great take on the challenges. Love your card on the simplicity challenge :)

Lynette said...

Wow, Julie - these cards are all so wonderfully done!! I love them all. So very CAS and delightful!

Deb Neerman said...

Love your style ... and your beautiful cards!

Thanks so much for joining us in this week's CAS-tastic Wednesday "Touch of Green" card challenge!

Alison H said...

Very nice! I may just have to adopt the CAS lifestyle..

Janice M said...

Great cards Julie! Love the way you did the Thomas Kincade card!

Emily Leiphart said...

Three absolutely gorgeous cards! I really love the Kincade one!

Melanie said...

Oh Julie what beautiful card. Love the pink on white, so simple and elegant.

Harriet Skelly said...

Julie I love all of your cards!! Wow - great cas cards! What do you mean by putting a star by the challenges in the google reader?

Ayana Posadas said...

Haha... i'm glad you figured out how to star things in Google Reader. It's so extremely helpful! I star things ALL the time! :)
Good luck in all your challenges! These cards are superrr cute! I just love the variety! :)

Unknown said...

EVERY single one of these cards is absolutely awesome Julie! Oh my gosh, CAS but fantastic! I especially love the way you used red, white and blue with that TK stamp...awesome!

Susan said...

I love each of the cards! So eye-catching! I really love the couch card. I've looked at a stamp similar several times and just never bought one...now I may HAVE to have one! LOL!!!

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

Julie you are really rockin' the CAS cards! Everything looks great. Maybe I should try to do some CAS and see if it rekindles my stamping love.

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So simple, yet so perfect! :) Love them all!

Susan Raihala said...

Oh, my! All three cards are CASilicious!

G Peplow said...

Brilliant cards x

Laural-Lee said...

Beautiful CAS cards. I really like how you coloured the flag only and framed the stamp like a picture. I also really like how you stamped the chair-ished stamp. Darling and I will have to try that.

Ruth M said...

All of the cards are just lovely!

Alanna Harris said...

I love your OLC...the dimension on the butterfly body is the perfect touch!! Thanks for mentioning the CAS-tastic challenge in your post too...I love CAS and will have to check it out!

Agata said...

You make beautiful cards! The one for the Touch of green challenge is no exception! Thanks for playing along!