Sunday, May 30, 2010

Curtain Call #32

Its time for another Curtain Call Challenge....already!
As soon as I saw this weeks colors, I knew
which stamp set I wanted to use.

Here is this weeks colors!
Do these not just scream

BUTTERFLIES?!?!?!!?


Make sure to check out what the other
Design Team members have done this week as well.












Here is my card for this week.
Another clean and simple....which is turning out to be my style!



Card details:
Stamps: Take Three - SU
Paper: PTI White, Regal Rose, Apricot Appeal, Summer Sun
Misc: Nesties, SU Markers, rhinestones, piercer




 Thanks for stopping by and have a great Sunday!
I'll be back tomorrow with some Repeat Impressions!!!
Pin It

12 comments:

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Gorgeous card, Julie. Love that color combo and how you used it with the stamp.

Lynette said...

Beautiful card! I do love those colors, and I also love that stamp set!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

You are ROCKING CAS lately, chick! I'm loving ths card to pieces! :)

Stacey Schafer said...

beautiful!

Marisa said...

This is darling, Julie! Loving all that white space and how you pierced around the butterflies.

Amy White said...

Tee hee! I totally agree with you about this colour combo leading to butterflies! Love your CAS version - so sweet!!

Silke Ledlow said...

So sweet and beautiful Julie!!! Love your idea for the colors...can't go wrong with butterflies...he,he,he!!! Hugs ~S~

Glenda J said...

This is absolutely beautiful! Great CAS card.

Shelley said...

Very sweet, Julie! The little gems are just the perfect touch! I love seeing a good C&S card!

Christina said...

This card just makes me sigh a little happy sigh! LOVE the CAS design and the piercing around the label!

Sue said...

Oops, thought I had already left a comment, mustn't have pushed the final button!!- :( . You certainly are the queen of Clean & Simple Julie! Beautiful and most certainly elegant! :)

Ayana Posadas said...

This card is so pretty!
I love the simplicity and soft colors! So nicely done!