Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Repeat Impressions Sketch Challenge

Happy Wednesday everyone!
It's time for another Sketch Challenge

Where does the time go?
You ever wonder that?

Anyways...you're gonna love this
weeks sketch!
Remember to check out what the
ROCK STARS
have to show you today!
  They always have fantastic inspirational
pieces for you to browse!




and her is my card for this week:



Card details:
Stamps:  Cape Hatteras Light (3003-K), Let Your Light... (2536-G)
Paper: Night of Navy, Gray, Black, White, Gray dp
Ink: Night of Navy
Misc: SU scallop punch, corner rounder, silver sticky thingys

 Thanks for stopping by.....check back at 9am
I'll have a Whimsy card for you!
Pin It

8 comments:

Lynette said...

Fabulous card, Julie! I love the navy and the gray - awesome!

~amy~ said...

fabbie CAS card!

Unknown said...

Ohhhh this is beautiful, Julie!! Love the light house image! It's going to be a wonderful card for a guy!

Ayana Posadas said...

Great card, Julie!
I love the lighthouse and the way you placed the sentiment! And I just read your supply list. I like how you wrote "silver sticky thingys"... HAHAHA! Very cute! :)

Whimsey said...

My favorite part? Those "silver sticky things" - they really give a great feel to the card - beautiful coloring! Love it!!

Harriet Skelly said...

Julie I love your take on the sketch! Your coloring is outstanding!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Wonderful card, Julie - you did a great job with the sketch and with the lighthouse stamp. Love your colors.

Darsie Bruno said...

this is fabulous! I love the grays and blues and the lighthouse is divine!